I’m honored to receive black cat blue sea award from one great new blogger Alicyana. I thank her for nominating me and recommend all of you to check out her blog. She have really sweet posts. 🙂
The rules of the award:
1. Anybody nominated can nominate eight other bloggers.
2. The nominee answers three questions posed by the nominee.
3. The questions you ask while nominating can only be three questions.
4. If any of the questions asked are offensive or the nominee simply does not want to answer, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
So here are the questions from Alicyana:
1. Where are you from? – I’m from Estonia! 😀
2. What is your hobbies? – Drawing, reading, walking and thinking too much about the bad thing what are happening in the world. I am going to change the last one.
3. What is your dream? – My biggest dream is that one day I could create artwork that make world the better place.
I know that I should follow the rules, but it wouldn’t be me if I would do this. 😀 And I simply can’t choose eight people from so many wonderful bloggers. So here are my three questions and I hope that all of you who’ll pop in gonna leave their answers in comments. 🙂
1. Do you believe that black cats bring bad luck?
2. Can you swim?
3. What do you think, how the story in this picture with these cats and the fish will end?
And little about that picture. It’s the first drawing I made in Inkscape (more than three years ago) when I didn’t have a clue how this works and I just played little with the program. I thought it would be funny to finally show it to someone (I’m glad I didn’t delete it). Cats and fish have been added today. 🙂
Can’t wait to read your answers.
Although the weather has turned quite chilly, there’s this fresh and clean smell in the air, what I most love about autumn. Also, trees are still beautifully colourful and you can wear warm, but nice clothes. Soon there will be the “too cold to be pretty” time in Estonia :D. And if you put warm clothes (much warmer than the girl in the picture wears), then it’s so nice and refreshing to walk in the autumnal nature :).
I’ve noticed I fall in love with fall more and more each day. 🙂